Welcome to the 13th PNGA Cup!
COMPETITION – MATCH PLAY
Each Association will play a total of 24 matches. One point is awarded for each match won. A half point is awarded for each match that ends all square. The side with the most points at the conclusion of the PNGA Cup wins.
Prior to the competition the four association Honorary Captains (Presidents) will participate in picking the matches for Day 1. The PNGA has adopted a formula to allow the associations to compete against one another on an equitable rotational basis.
If there is a tie between teams after scheduled play, a playoff format is in place where the tie will be broken based on the head to head record of the teams involved.
- Wednesday, May 2
- Captains and association official practice rounds 11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
- Player Practice Rounds 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- President’s Dinner 6:30 p.m. cocktails / 7:00 p.m. dinner (Captains and association officials only)
- Thursday, May 3
- Four-Ball Matches 8:00 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. from #1 & #10 tees
- Lunch 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Foursome Matches 1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. from #1 & #10 tees
- Captains Meeting for Singles Pairings 2:30 p.m.
- No-host Cocktails and Team Photos 6:30 p.m.
- Contestant’s Banquet 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 4
- Singles Matches 8:00 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. from #1 & #10 tees
- Lunch and Awards Ceremony 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.